Win a weekend break to Paris Terms and Conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK and Isle of Man residents only
Age restriction: 18 years and over
Promotion opening and closing dates: Thursday 31st January to Thursday 14th February 2013
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK and Isle of Man (‘Entrants’). Excluding employees of DSG Retail Ltd (‘The Promoter’) and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. .
- No Purchase Necessary..
- To enter the promotion you must go to www.currys.co.uk/valentines or www.pcworld.co.uk/valentines and complete the online entry form from the 31st January 2013 until 14th February 2013..
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete entry forms.
- One entrant per household; any further attempts to enter will be rejected. Entrants must use their own email, telephone number and home address..
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any bad form or bad faith is suspected. .
- The Prizes:
- 1 weekend break to Paris for 2 people to a minimum 4* hotel for 2 nights with bed and breakfast, including return flights provided by Flybe. Excludes transfers.
- 15 pairs of return flights to Paris provided by Flybe. Excludes transfers.
- 15 products from the Valentine’s gift range including an eReader, headphones, coffee machine, wireless Bluetooth™ speaker, tablet, camera, digital photo frame, Logik 22” Red LED TV, Logik 22” Blue LED TV, men’s shaver, massage chair, sat nav, food mixer, portable DVD player, and iPad mini with case.
- The Draws
Daily Draws: There will be a draw made each day between 31st January and 14th February 2013 to win a product from the Valentines gift range. There will be a total of 15 draws. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the relevant draw date
15 pairs of return flights to Paris draw: Fifteen entrants will be drawn once the competition closes. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
1 weekend break to Paris draw: One entrant will be drawn once the competition closes. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- Terms and conditions of flights to Paris
- Flights can only be taken on Flybe scheduled services this excludes any codeshare or franchise services
- Flights are valid for one year from the date the flight vouchers are issued to winners and are subject to availability
- At least 14 days notice must be given when booking
- Tickets are strictly subject to availability
- The party must travel together from and to the same destination at the same time, on the same route and same flight
- Flybe will cover all taxes
- Transfers to and from airports are not included
- Travel insurance is not included
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements for the weekend break to Paris prize (e.g. travel to and from airports, additional meals, drinks and incidentals such as mini bar, laundry and telephone calls etc) are at the guests’ own expense and should be paid for on departure
- Prize is non-transferable. There is no cash or prize alternative
- Winners can choose to fly from the following airports (subject to route availability):
- Flights to Paris Orly airport
- Flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
- East Midlands
- Belfast (indirect goes via Exeter)
- Glasgow (indirect goes via Cardiff)
- Isle of Man (indirect - will need to change aircraft at Birmingham or Manchester)
- Winners must reply to the notification email to allow the completion of the Promoter’s verification process. If the winners do not respond within 14 days after the initial email notification, they will automatically forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to an alternate valid entry.
- There is a maximum of one weekend break or pair of flights to Paris prize per household.
- Daily draw prizes will be dispatched by The Promoter within 28 days from the date the Promoter completes the verification process. Details of how to arrange the weekend break to Paris and flights to Paris details will be dispatched by Flybe within 28 days from the date the Promoter completes the verification process.
- It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to travel and have the correct documentation (e.g. passport) to travel to Paris. Winners are permitted to take up to 10kg hand baggage (max size 55cm x 40cm x 23cm) per person and up to 20kg hold baggage per person.
- The Promoter and Flybe accept no responsibility for delays by the postal services, for incorrect details being provided by the winner or for any other unforeseen circumstances that may cause a delay.
- The name and county of the winning Entrants will be available by sending a SAE to the Promoter using the address below. Do not send requests until Wednesday 14th March 2013.
- The Promoter's name and address is: DSG Retail Limited (Valentines Gifts), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Company registration number: 504877
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its control. e.g. force majeure.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the relevant draw period.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prizes, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative prize of the same or greater value or specification should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Prizes cannot be exchanged in store.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion at no expense to the Promoter.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
£200 Reward Pack Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply for each reward. To receive the rewards you must register online by 12th October 2012. There is no cash alternative available.
£50 off will be discounted off marked price when customers spend £200 or more per transaction. One voucher per transaction. Valid in the UK only. Cannot be used for online, telesales or invoice transactions. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Not applicable on clearance or end of line products and package offers. All offers are subject to availability. Voucher to be redeemed instore from the 1st November 2012 until the 14th November 2012.
Free Data Transfer
Customers must book their Free Data Transfer in advance either via phone by calling 0844 561 1234 or by calling into their local store with a Knowhow service bar. To locate your nearest store with a Knowhow service bar visit our store locator. One Data Transfer per transaction. Valid in the UK only. Cannot be used for online, telesales or invoice transactions. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Not applicable on clearance or end of line products and package offers. All offers are subject to availability. Offer available from 2nd August 2012 until 31st October 2012. Data Transfer limited to size of new PC or laptop hard drive.
Customers must book their Healthcheck in advance either via phone by calling 0844 561 1234 or by calling into their local store with a Knowhow service bar. To locate your nearest store with a Knowhow service bar visit our store locator. One Healthcheck product per transaction, please note that this offer is not available on Apple Mac products. Valid in the UK only. Cannot be used for online, telesales or invoice transactions. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Not applicable on clearance or end of line products and package offers. All offers are subject to availability. Offer available from 1st August 2013 until 30th September 2013.
Full HD requires a PC powered by any 2nd Gen Intel Core Processor with built in visuals. For more information visit www.intel.com voucher must be redeemed by 14th October 2012. One voucher per purchase.
Times and The Sunday Times Subscription
Available to UK residents (excluding Channel Islands) aged 18 or over only. Digital Pack Offer only available to valid registrants of the Dixons/Currys/PC World Back to School 2012 promotion who have registered using the promotional URL obtained with a qualifying promotional purchase (see in participating stores for details). Subject to availability, Digital Pack Offer valid between 2 August and 31 December 2012 only. Offer must be redeemed by no later than midnight on 31 December 2012. The Digital Pack Offer includes access for one person to www.thetimes.co.uk (including Times Archive) and www.thesundaytimes.co.uk, The Times and The Sunday Times tablet editions and iPhone/Android smartphone editions, and also Times+ Membership at www.mytimesplus.co.uk for a 60 day trial period. Access is non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives available. Your trial will automatically expire at the end of the 60 day trial period (unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these T&Cs). TNL reserves the right to refuse or terminate access immediately and without notice where it suspects that the subscriber is not a valid registrant under the back to school promotion, is in alleged/actual breach of these T&Cs, or without reason at its sole discretion. Special/trial offers are not available to existing subscribers, are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. TNL reserves the right to change the weekly/monthly subscription price and/or benefits with 30 days’ notice and affected customers may terminate their subscription within such notice period. Subscription terms and conditions apply and additional terms and conditions must be accepted prior to use of digital part of subscription and/or Times +, please see www.mytimesplus.co.uk and www.thetimes.co.uk.
KnowHow App Centre
No purchase necessary, but registration with a name and email address is required. Offer is available only in select countries where application purchase is possible and on select operating systems. Offer is valid until 14th October 2012. One offer per user. Intel reserves the right to suspend the offer at any time without prior notice. Intel, the Intel logo and Intel AppUp are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others. Windows 7 required. Redeem can be found at the lower left side of the Home screen within the Knowhow™ App Centre.
The actual number of minutes may vary depending on your calling destination and number of calls you make. A connection fee applies. See www.skype.com for details. Skype is not a replacement for your ordinary telephone and can’t be used for emergency calling. Voucher must be redeemed online by 31st December 2012. Requires Skype account.
Zinio Digital Magazines
Offer valid from August 1st through October 14th 2012. One offer per purchase
Tinchy Stryder Terms and Conditions
Persons of 13 Years and over may vote in the promotion.
Voting in the promotion does not guarantee the ability to attend the event.
Please note that to participate in the prize you will be subject to age restrictions and other relevant conditions of the chosen venue (for example membership of the relevant Student Union).
Promotion opening and closing dates: 25 September 2012 to 18 November 2012.
No purchase necessary.
- The promotion is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 13 years or over only ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") and their families and the Promoter's associated companies (and their families), agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, the winner may be required to take part in publicity as required by the Promoter and agrees to allow the Promoter the free use of their name, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes.
- If you participate you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participation is limited to one vote per person.
- The prize of a gig with Tinchy Stryder will be awarded to one University. An additional prize of a Chance to Meet Tinchy Stryder For You and 5 Friends will be awarded to one student who attends the winning University.
- To enter the promotion to win a ‘Tinchy Stryder gig for your Uni’, you must go to the Facebook website and sign in using your Facebook login details. You must ‘Like’ the official CurrysPCWorld page on Facebook (unless you have already done so) and follow the link to the Tinchy Stryder promotion on that page. Enter your name and address details and the full name of the University you wish to vote for. Correct University names can be found by following the link on the Facebook page. Voting will run from 25 September 2012 until 18 November 2012 with a weekly update of votes. Once cast a vote cannot be changed.
- To enter the ‘Chance to Meet Tinchy Stryder’ element of the promotion, follow the process to vote for your chosen University and then share details of the competition with your friends by following the link to share. For each friend who then enters in to the Promotion, you will receive one entry in to the prize draw for the chance for you and five friends to meet Tinchy, if you attend the winning University. A winner will be chosen at random from those who have entered the promotion and voted for the winning University. The winner must be a current student at the winning University, have identification as proof and adhere to the entry requirements of the selected venue, including any age restrictions. Should the person drawn not attend the winning University there will be a re-draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete nominations, including entering an incorrect or incomplete University name.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for nominations that are not received or for delays in the receipt of the prize.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- The Promoter is not responsible for changes to the Facebook Platform or its functionality that may interfere with the Promotion or ability of a participant to vote.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any Entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity connected with the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and any related entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion (including altering any prizes) if it becomes reasonably necessary to do so due to circumstances outside its control, including Tinchy Stryder’s inability to perform the music event including for health or other reasons beyond his reasonable control . All amendments will be published on the CurrysPCWorld facebook page.
- The winning University will be the University with the highest number of votes. In the case of a tie, a random draw will be held by the Promoter and one University will be awarded the music event.
- The University winning the Tinchy Stryder gig will be informed by phone no later than 26 November 2012. The winner of the Chance to meet Tinchy will be informed by email no later than 26 November 2012. The Promoter will attempt to contact the person or organisation at the winning University responsible for scheduling such events as the music event and together attempt to agree on a venue, date and ticketing procedure for the event. The Promoter has the sole discretion to determine which person or organisation within a University to work with in the music event planning process. If no such organisation is available or willing to plan an event, or if arrangements with any such selected person or organisation cannot be agreed upon to the Promoters satisfaction, the Promoter may award the event to the next highest scoring University or any other university (time permitting).
- The procedure for obtaining tickets to the music event will be announced prior to the event and will depend upon factors such as the size of the University and the venue. Voting in the promotion does not guarantee the ability to attend the event. The final decision on ticketing matters lies in the sole discretion of the Promoter, after consultation with the winning University. Current attendance at the University, and participation in the voting, may be considered as factors in ticketing, and attendees may be required to show current University identification as a condition of entry. No rights to attend the event are granted or inferred to any person from these terms and conditions. Charges for tickets to the event may apply.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prize, save for personal injury or death resulting from the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the winning Entrants will be available by sending a SAE to the Promoter, For The Attention of the Marketing Team, using the address below. Do not send requests until 26 November 2012.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Offerpop and any references to any products, services, or offerings by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Offerpop.
- By participating in this promotion, you hereby release and hold harmless Offerpop from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter’s name and address is: DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.