BRAVEN Flye Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Grey & RedONLINE ONLY
Product code: 199838
- Lightweight headphones for all-day use with long battery life
- Water resistant design that holds up no matter what you're doing
- Integrated controls and microphone make use simple
Use the Braven Flye Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones all day, as the lightweight design makes them comfortable to use for long periods.
With a battery life of up to 12 hours, you'll be able to listen to your favourite songs from dawn to dusk before you need to plug in and recharge.
No matter if things get sweaty in the gym or you're caught in a sudden rain shower when out for a run, as the Flye Sport earbuds are IPX5 rated for water resistance.
Take calls, adjust the volume of the music you're listening to, and pause tracks with ease, as the in-line microphone and earbud-located controls mean you don't have to pull out your phone to make adjustments.
Technical specifications for BRAVEN Flye Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Grey & Red
|Colour||Silver & red|
|Designed for sports||Yes|
|Sweat / water resistant||Water resistant (IPX 5 certified)|
|Type of neckband||Flexible material|
|Cable length||1.2 m|
|Noise-cancelling talk mode||Yes|
|Control compatibility||All smartphones|
|Control positioning||On earbud|
|Washable earpads or ear tips||Yes|
|Requires batteries||Yes, internal|
|Battery life||Up to 12 hours|
|Box contents||- Braven Flye Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
|Boxed weight||780 g|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Argos, Asda, John Lewis or ao.com has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.