5 YEAR GUARANTEE INCLUDED
A 5 year guarantee is included on a range of premium TVs at PC World. Just look out for the 5 year guarantee logo. The guarantee includes:
- Protection against mechanical or electrical breakdown
- We'll fix it or replace it
- Just one number to call 0844 561 1234
View all TVs with 5 year guarantee included
- In the event of a mechanical or electrical breakdown, we will provide a repair service. Your product will be repaired as many times as necessary without charge, up to the cost of the original purchase price paid for the product
- If the fault with your TV cannot be fixed over the phone when you call, we will discuss with you available time slots for us to visit
- If the product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a TV of equivalent specification. If we don't have an equivalent product, we'll discuss an alternative solution with you and we'll always do our best to make sure that you are satisfied with the outcome
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Damage due to mishap
- Protection for TVs if used for business
View more details on exclusions
HOW DO I GET IT
You will receive your guarantee confirmation with your receipt when you purchase your TV in store or by email if you place your order online.
A Care Plan provides support for your product. To help you make an informed decision before purchase, we first want to make sure you understand your rights as a consumer.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER
You don't have to buy a Care Plan at the same time as you purchase your new product. You have up to a year to decide.
If you change your mind, you can cancel your Care Plan whenever you like.
Your Care Plan is provided by DSG Retail Limited, part of the Dixons Retail plc Group. In the event that DSG Retail Limited ceases trading there is no dedicated financial backing.
If we issue a product replacement voucher your Care Plan will end and a pro rata refund Care Plan voucher will be supplied for the remaining duration of the Care Plan (does not apply to Pay Monthly). The provision of repairs, instant replacements or other services will not cause your Care Plan to end.
Other suppliers such as your product's manufacturer may offer an alternative support service. Your household insurance may provide some protection for your product.
There are statutory rights in place that apply to faulty goods. You can find advice on those rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
Compare prices of extended warranties for domestic electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
A Care Plan offers you additional benefits compared to a 5 year guarantee, as shown above. If you choose to upgrade to a Care Plan on a TV with a 5 year guarantee, you have the option to either make a one-off payment or to spread the cost by paying monthly. The following table gives you both price options.
|PRODUCT PRICE ||5 YEARS ||MONTHLY
|£751 - £1000
|£1001 - £1250
|£1251 - £1500
|£1501 - £2000
|£2001 - £2500
|£2501 - £7000