SONY LCS-PSC7 Soft System DSLR Camera Bag - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 183447
- Carry up to three lenses in your bag for a wider choice of shots
- Carry your tablet and extra memory cards to never run out space
- Adjustable belt for your drink or mini-tripod
- Rain cover for extra protection
Store up to three lenses
Be ready to shoot in any situation. The Sony LCS-PSC7 DSLR Camera Bag has space for up to three lenses so that you always have the right photo objective when you need it.
Carry your tablet and extra memory cards
With a total of six compartments, the LCS-PSC7 lets your bring along a tablet and extra memory cards. This way, you can keep snapping away without running out of space, and use your tablet to keep notes or share files while out shooting.
Adjustable belt that holds a drink or mini-tripod
Practical for when you go shooting in a forest or remote place, the Soft System DSLR Camera Bag has a dedicated space for a bottle of water. You can also use this space to store your small tripod in case you need to use it for greater control of your camera.
Rain cover for extra protection
Don't be caught off-guard by the rain – this Sony LCS-PSC7 Soft System DSLR Camera Bag comes with a rain cover so that your equipment is protected from nature's surprises.
Technical specifications for SONY LCS-PSC7 Soft System DSLR Camera Bag - Black
|Compatible products||- DSLR
|Camera / lens compartments||3|
|Internal dividers||Yes, adjustable|
|Box contents||- Sony LCS-PSC7 Soft System DSLR Camera Bag
- Shoulder pad
- Rain cover
|External dimensions||170 x 410 x 250 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excludes Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.