CELESTRON AstroFi 102 mm Maksutov-Cassegrain TelescopeONLINE ONLY
Product code: 210075
- Explore more of the night sky with Go To technology and a 120,000-object database
- Built-in WiFi and Celestron SkyPortal App give you enhanced control
- Nikon and Canon SLR adaptability lets you take stunning astrophotographs with your telescope
Explore more of the night sky
You don't need to know where every star, planet or constellation is with the Celestron AstroFi 102 mm Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope. It features a computerised mount with Go To technology that automatically locates any point within its 120,000 object database. The telescope even lets you know which objects can currently be viewed from where you are.
Built-in WiFi and Celestron SkyPortal App
Get enhanced control over your AstroFi Telescope when you download the free Celestron SkyPortal App for iOS and Android. You can point your smartphone or tablet at the sky, choose what you want to observe on the screen and the telescope will pinpoint the location for easy viewing. The app gives you additional information on popular celestial objects so you can learn more while you observe.
Take astrophotographs with your telescope
Purchase optional adpaters (sold separately) to connect the Celestron AstroFi 102 mm Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope to your Canon or Nikon SLR – now it's possible to take your own photos of planets, stars and more. The telescope is simple to set up as no tools are required, so you can get stargazing in less time.
Technical specifications for CELESTRON AstroFi 102 mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
|Magnification 2||132 x|
|Objective lens diameter||102 mm|
|Eyepiece 1||25 mm|
|Eyepiece 2||10 mm|
|Focal length||1325 mm|
|Tripod||32 mm steel tube legs|
|Tube attachment||Fork arm mount|
|Database||120,000 object database|
|Limiting stellar magnitude||12.5|
|Tracking rates||- Sidereal
|Light gathering power (Compared to human eye)||212 x|
|Other features||Download free Skyportal App for iOS & Android for wireless control|
|Batteries required||- Lithium button cell x 1
- AA alkaline batteries x 8
|Box contents||- 102 mm optical tube assembly
- Tripod with motorised alt-Azimuth fork arm mount
- Kellner eyepieces x 2 (25 mm & 10 mm)
- Mirror star diagonal
- Accessory tray
- Lithium button cell
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excludes Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.