ROCCAT Sova Gaming LapboardONLINE ONLY
Product code: 198933
- Game in comfort on your sofa with keyboard and mousepad
- TMembrane keyboard for quiet, precision control
- Backlighting and programmable keys for customisation
Game in comfort
Utilise your large TV screen and game in comfort in your living room, with the smart and functional ROCCAT Sova Mechanical Gaming Lapboard.
It features a full-size keyboard with a high-accuracy mousepad and 4 metre break-away cable for your convenience, without compromising on your gaming ability.
TTC mechanical switches
This version of the Sova comes with a membrane keyboard, helping to deliver quiet and precise gaming keystrokes.
The Sova keyboard has ROCCAT blue backlighting for gaming into the night, and boasts 36 programmable keys so you can customise to your hearts content.
Technical specifications for ROCCAT Sova Gaming Lapboard
|Windows key toggle||Yes|
|On-board memory||512kB memory + 32-bit Arm IC|
|USB hub||Yes - USB 2.0 x 2|
|Other features||- Break away cable
- ROCCAT Talk
- Replaceable wrist rest and lap cushions
|System requirements||- Windows 7 or later|
|Cable length||4 m|
|Box contents||- ROCCAT Sova Gaming Lapboard
- Mouse bungee
|Dimensions||682 x 339 x 62 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.