SAMSUNG T5 External SSD - 2 TB, BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 220676
- Fast data transfer for conveniently backing up large files
- Compact design is smaller than the average business card
- Management software is included for PC & Mac
Fast data transfer
The Samsung T5 External SSD offers fast data transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s, so large data such as 4K videos and high resolution photos can be transferred and backed up quickly.
Lightweight and portable, the T5 has an all-round metal design and rounded unibody that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. As it has no moving parts and a durable exterior, it can handle drops of up to two metres.
Embedded software for PC and Mac lets you easily setup a password and get the latest firmware updates. Alternatively you can download the app to manage the SSD on your Android device.
Technical specifications for SAMSUNG T5 External SSD - 2 TB, Black
|Device compatibility||- Windows
|Wired connections||USB 3.1 (Type-C) x 1|
|App available||Samsung Portable SSD app|
|Password protection||Yes, via app|
|Data encryption||AES 256-bit encryption|
|System requirements||- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS 10.9 or later
- Android 4.4 or later
|Software included||Management software|
|Box contents||Samsung T5 External SSD|
|Dimensions||74 x 57.3 x 10.5 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||3 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.