- Registering with PC World will save you having to enter your personal details every time you shop with us online. The registration will allow you to securely access your account details and means you can contact us with any queries.
- Saves time when purchasing as you won’t have to enter your personal details each time you visit PC World. The registration also provides us with the information we need to deliver your product and means we can contact you.
- Create an account by clicking “Account” at the top right of the site
- In the new customer section enter your email address
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration form. Fields marked * are mandatory but please remember to enter a valid phone number so that we can contact you in the event of a query and if you enter a mobile phone number we will text you with updates as your order progresses.
- After entering your personal details click “Create account”
Don’t worry - just follow these easy steps to get a new password emailed to you:
- Log into the site and click on “Account” to access your details.
- Check and, if necessary, edit your personal information each time you purchase
- Click “Forgot password” and when prompted enter the email address that you registered with
- A new password will be sent to your registered email address. This is an automatically generated password which you can change by logging in to “My Account” and editing your personal details