TTAP Milan Curve 1050 TV Stand - OakONLINE ONLY
Product code: 168303
- Display curved TVs up to 50” on a specially crafted curved oak stand
- Store your Blu-ray player or sound bar on elegant glass shelves
- Hide away unsightly cables with a built-in cable tidy
- Easy to assemble from flat pack in just 30 minutes
Display curved TVs up to 50”
Elegantly designed to complement the latest curved TVs, the curved front edge of this wooden stand shows off the shape of your television. Tapered sides make it ideal for corner placement or against a wall in any living room or large bedroom.
Store your Blu-ray player or sound bar
Black curved shelves lend this stand a modern look and provide essential storage for your Blu-ray player, games console or soundbar audio system. An open shelf design provides easy access to controls with no remote control signal blockage.
Hide away unsightly cables
Built-in cable management hides unsightly cables to provide a neater way to display your electronics and keep your entertainment setup looking neat and tidy.
Easy to assemble from flat pack in just 30 minutes
The Milan Curve TV Stand arrives flat packed making it easy to get into your home, and is quick to assemble in around 30 minutes.
Technical specifications for TTAP Milan Curve 1050 TV Stand - Oak
|Maximum screen size||Up to 50"|
|Maximum TV weight||80 kg|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Box contents||Philex Milan Curve 1050 TV Stand|
|Dimensions||450 x 1050 x 450 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1115 x 515 x 145 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||33 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excludes Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.