TTAP Vantage 1050 TV Stand - GreyONLINE ONLY
Product code: 168759
- Display flat or curved TVs up to 50”
- Store your Blu-ray player or games console on stylish glass shelves
- Hide unsightly wires with a built-in cable tidy
- Easy to assemble from flat pack in 20 minutes
Show off flat or curved TVs up to 50”
With a soft curved edge and satin chrome legs, this elegant TV stand provides a modern way to display TVs up to 50” in size. This stand looks great against a wall or in the corner of your living room.
Handy shelf space
Three grey tinted glass shelves provide space to store your TV and other electronics such as a games console, Blu-ray player or your sound bar audio system. An open shelf design provides easy access to controls with no remote control signal blockage.
Hide unsightly wires
Built-in cable management hides unsightly cables to provide a neater way to display your electronics and keep your entertainment space looking neat and tidy.
Easy to assemble from flat pack in 20 minutes
The Vantage 1050 TV stand comes flat packed to make it easier to take into your home, and is easily assembled in just 20 minutes.
Technical specifications for TTAP Vantage 1050 TV Stand - Grey
|Maximum screen size||Up to 50"|
|Maximum TV weight||80 kg|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Box contents||Philex Vantage 1050 TV Stand|
|Dimensions||509 x 1050 x 400 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||115 x 465 x 1115 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||23.5 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excludes Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.